The Southern Association of Colleges and Employers, Inc. (SoACE) is an organization of human resources, college relations and career service professionals. Our mission is to promote partnerships between career services professionals and employers by providing innovative resources, professional development and networking opportunities to facilitate the career development and employment of students and alumni. Read about the full history of SoACE.
The Southern Association of Colleges and Employers is organized exclusively to create a common understanding between individuals in career services and college relations focused on the career development and employment of the college educated to:
- Promote and foster relationships among the constituents
- Serve as the voice of the profession for the southern region of the United States
- Create and retain leaders in the profession by facilitating the exchange of knowledge and insight
- Provide professional development and promote high professional standards
- Identify trends, issues, challenges, and opportunities in the profession.
Membership dues are $110/person for professional members and $55/person for student members.
Let SoACE help you expand your network and knowledge base. Join SoACE today!