Are you excited for #SoACE15?
Do you feel like your office has the most team spirit?
Does your office have enough spirit to win $100 gift card towards a restaurant of your choice!
The SoACE Marketing Committee is proud to introduce the #SoACE15 Team Spirit Challenge!
Through November 26th, we are asking members to submit a photo of themselves and/or their officemates holding the #SoACE15 Team Spirit sign (image at bottom of post). Submit your photo and WHY you or your office is excited for #SoACE15 directly to the SoACE Marketing Chair, Stephanie Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Marketing Committee will post on SoACE social media outlets.
To enter into the contest:
- Step 1: Review the challenge guidelines below for the contest to ensure eligibility and details.
- Step 2: Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn group, and follow us on Instagram.
- Step 3: Take a photo of yourself/and or colleagues with the #SoACE15 Team Spirit Challenge sign. See below example.
- Step 4: Save the photo in .jpeg format and email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, organization name, and why you are looking forward to #SoACE15. Also share your social media handles so we can tag you!
Photos will be accepted starting November 1st and will be posted as they come in. Remember – the earlier you submit yours, the more time you’ll have to gain votes! The post with the most social media engagement on November 26th wins the inaugural SoACE Team Spirit award for their office! This award will be presented alongside the other SoACE honors at the annual conference in December. Plus, you’ll have bragging right until SoACE 2016. Be sure to tell your colleagues and friends to help you out when your photo is posted!
We hope you will participate in this fun and friendly competition. Let’s spread the #SoACE15 excitement! Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your support!
#SOACE15 TEAM SPIRIT CHALLENGE GUIDELINES
#SoACE15 Team Spirit is a friendly competition leading up to #SoACE15. Current members of SoACE are invited to share why they are looking forward to #SoACE15 with a photo of them and/or their office colleagues holding the #SoACE15 Team Spirit sign. The photo with the most social media engagement will win the inaugural SoACE Team Spirit award at the 2015 SoACE Conference! Please read official contest guidelines below to participate.
Eligibility and How to Enter:
- Main contestant (person sending the photo) must be a current SoACE member.
- Main contestant (person sending the photo) must like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn group, and follow us on Instagram before posting the photo/entering the contest.
- Once an official follower of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, the main contestant should print this image and then take a photo of themselves and/or their colleagues holding the paper.
- Email your photo entry as a .jpeg file to Stephanie Saunders, firstname.lastname@example.orgChair of the SoACE Marketing Committee. In your email, please tell us why you’re looking forward to the SoACE conference. Be sure to send your social media handles as well so we can tag you!
- The Marketing Committee will post each contestant’s photo on a first come, first served basis on the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. Remember – the earlier you enter the more time you will have to gain likes, shares and comments!
How to Win:
- The photo with the most social media engagement on Facebookat the end of the contest will be the winner. In the event of a tie, the Marketing Committee will look at Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn engagement.
- Tell your friends and colleagues to like, share, and comment to gain more social media engagement for your photo.
- Tip: get creative with your photo to gain more engagement!
- The winning office will be recognized at the #SoACE15 conference during the annual awards ceremony and have bragging rights until #SoACE16. They will also receive a $100 gift card towards a restaurant of their choice.
- The winner (main contestant who entered the photo) CANNOTbe a SoACE Board Member or hold a Chair position on a committee.
- This contest will run from November 1-November 26. Final engagement tally will take place at 5pm on Friday, November 26. Winner will be announced at the annual awards ceremony on Wednesday, December 9.
#SoACE15 Team Spirit Challenge Image for Contest: